My Favourite Subject Maths Essay for Class 1,2,3,4,5 - 10 Lines Essay for Kids

10 lines on my favourite subject Maths

  • Mathematics is my favourite subject in school. 
  • Mathematics is a very interesting subject. 
  • Maths is all about calculations and solving problems. 
  • What I love about Maths, is that it is not theoretical and based on logic. 
  • Most students don't like  mathematics. 
  • They are afraid of solving math queries as it seems it's very tough. 
  • I love to enjoy calculating math problems in my school. 
  • I always get the best marks in all my maths exams. 
  • Math also teaches us this beautiful life lesson, not to quit, keep trying and you will get the solution of your problem. 
  • I love maths and always keep reading and solving mathematics problems. 

essay on my favourite subject Maths


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How photoluminescent signs can improve safety

Aloe Vera Plant 101: Benefits, Types, Care for Beginners

Things You Need to Know about IT Outsourcing Services