Essay on My Favorite Toy Car Within 10 Lines for Class 1,2,3,4,5 Kids

10 Lines on My Favorite Toy Car

  • I have many toys but my favorite toy is a car. 
  • It's a red coloured ferrari. 
  • It's a remote control based car. 
  • It's a small car and I can easily carry it with me anywhere. 
  • It's a very fast toy car and I can easily turn it on both sides with the remote control. 
  • My father is a mechanic and he has already worked on all brands of big cars. 
  • My passion towards cars comes from my father. 
  • He always takes me with him when he goes to the garage. 
  • I really love my red ferrari and playing with it. 
  • It's my dream to buy a ferrari car one day on my own. 

Essay on My Favorite Toy Car


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Lines on Morning Walk in English for Kids

What Makes Branded T-Shirts Popular Among People?

10 Lines on Independence Day in English for Kids