Essay on My City Within 10 Lines for Class 1,2,3,4,5 Kids

10 lines on My City

  • I am living in kurukshetra city. It is a city of religious belief, temples, ghats, and Mahabharata. 
  • It is believed that the war between pandavas and kauravas took place here on this land.
  • The soil of kurukshetra is still red because of the blood of soldiers. 
  • My city is very beautiful and clean. The air in the city is pure and pleasant. 
  • The roads are cemented and clear. Plants and trees have grown near roads. 
  • There are too many shopping complexes, malls and theatres. 
  • Kurukshetra is also called "Brahma Bhoomi".
  • This is also a very famous place to visit for tourists. 
  • Tourist places in Kurukshetra are Shri Krishna Museum, Panorama, Brahma Sharovar", Kalpana chawla Tara Mandal, and a lot more. 
  • I love my city and I am proud that I am born here. Everyone should go to this place once in their lives. 

Essay on My City


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Lines on Morning Walk in English for Kids

What Makes Branded T-Shirts Popular Among People?

10 Lines on Independence Day in English for Kids