Essay on Lunchbox Within 10 Lines for Class 1,2,3,4,5 Kids

10 Lines on Lunchbox

  • I have a tiffin box. 
  • I usually carry my lunch meal into this tiffin to my work location. 
  • I also call it my "Lunchbox."
  • The color of this lunchbox is white and red. 
  • It is made up of plastic.
  • It consists of three plastic boxes and a zip cover. 
  • I carry this box to other purposes like picnics, trips, visits as well. 
  • My lunchbox is very useful for me. 
  • It helps me to take care of my health and remind me to eat on time. 
  • We all should carry our lunch box with us everyday, as lunch is also a very Important meal. 

Essay on Lunchbox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Lines on Morning Walk in English for Kids

What Makes Branded T-Shirts Popular Among People?

10 Lines on Independence Day in English for Kids