Essay on Community Lunch Within 10 Lines for Class 1,2,3,4,5 Kids

10 Lines on Community Lunch

  • Community lunch is a weekly program designed to share the lunch meal to encourage the people of the community.
  • In this program, families cook for the rest of community people on Fridays as per their turn. 
  • This year, my daughter’s school programmed  a “community lunch” on Fridays. 
  • I like this idea because I no longer have to pack my daughter a lunch on Fridays. 
  • But every four months, I have to cook a delicious meal for all of them. 
  • This is also an excellent way for the kids to feel a sense of community. 
  • It’s also a great way to introduce kids to new foods. 
  • Apparently they will eat things at school, among their friends, that they would never touch at home
  • Recently it was our turn, and I had to figure out what to cook for the students, then I cooked macaroni for them. 
  • So, as stressful as it is to make lunch for a classroom, but I’ll be happy to do it again when our turn comes around.

Essay on Community Lunch


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Lines on Morning Walk in English for Kids

What Makes Branded T-Shirts Popular Among People?

10 Lines on Independence Day in English for Kids