Essay on Bicycle Within 10 Lines for Class 1,2,3,4,5 Kids

10 Lines on Bicycle

  • I have a beautiful bicycle at home. 
  • I use it everyday for travelling to my school. 
  • The color of this bicycle is black. 
  • My parents gifted me this on my 14th birthday. 
  • Bicycles are a very cheap means of transportation. 
  • It converts human body energy to Kinetic energy which runs the bicycle. 
  • My bicycle is made up of iron mostly and tyres are made up of rubber. 
  • The process of riding a bicycle is called cycling and rider is called cyclist. 
  • Cycling is a very good exercise to empower the heart muscles and proper blood circulation. 
  • We all have to use bicycles for travelling to short distances to lower the air pollution and to stay healthy. 

Essay on Bicycle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Lines on Morning Walk in English for Kids

What Makes Branded T-Shirts Popular Among People?

10 Lines on Independence Day in English for Kids