ᐅ BEST 10 Lines Essay About My Country in English

Short few lines essay on my country for class 1,2,3,4,5
Get an A+ grade in your ten lines writing on My Country with the help of Your Hop free, professional and quality essay work for class 1,2,3,4,5 students.

10 Lines on My Country

  • The name of my country is India, which is also known by many names like Hindustan, Bharat.
  • India is a very great country along with many people and Mahatmas and rebels.
  • On 15th August 1947, India became an independent country after the cruel British rules.
  • India is the 7th largest country in the world and located in the continent of Asia.
  • There are a total of 28 states and 8 union territories in India.
  • There are so many cultures and languages that belong to our Indian vibe. 
  • Many languages are spoken in India, in which Hindi language is the national language of my country.
  • My India people live with brotherhood and kindness from different religions and cultures.
  • Now, India is a famous country all around the world.
  • My country is the land of peace and happiness and we are proud of my country India.

Essay on My Country Within 10 Lines for Class 1,2,3,4,5 Kids

  • The name of my country is India.
  • Many languages are spoken here.
  • The capital of India is Delhi.
  • The national language here is Hindi.
  • There are three colors in its flag.
  • These colors are green, white and saffron.
  • I love my country very much.
  • The national river of this country is the Ganges.
  • Hockey is the national sport here.
  • The national tree of India is a banyan.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Lines on Morning Walk in English for Kids

What Makes Branded T-Shirts Popular Among People?

10 Lines on Independence Day in English for Kids