ᐅ BEST 10 Lines Essay About My Book in English

Short few lines essay on my book for class 1,2,3,4,5
Are you confused about where to get the best 10 sentences about My Book? Get top-Quality My Book 10 lines paragraph with the best Sample only at YourHop.com

10 Lines on My Book


  • Books are a grateful source of getting information and knowledge of readers.
  • Different books have got amazing collections of stories along with beautiful pictures and motivational morals.
  • Pictures of the book make it even more interesting to read but I prefer creating my picture while reading the book.
  • My favourite book is the Harry Potter series and I read all parts of this book.
  • This book makes my mind very adventurous and creative.
  • This book includes magic horrific beats and loving friendship between their friends and the whole story moving around the magic from the parallel world.
  • I read many books and I love reading books but this book is “ I call my book”.
  • This book enhances my creative mind and takes me to the magic world of Hogwarts.
  • The main characters of this book are Harry, Hermoine  and Ron. I really got a bond of love for the author J.K. Rowling.
  • After reading my book, I got so many creative ideas and stories related to this book. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Lines on Morning Walk in English for Kids

What Makes Branded T-Shirts Popular Among People?

10 Lines on Independence Day in English for Kids