ᐅ BEST 10 Lines Essay About My Birthday Party in English

Short few lines essay on my birthday party for class 1,2,3,4,5

 Searching for a small essay on My Birthday Party? We Sincerely Hope Our Work Would Help Students in Their Success by Helping Scoring Good Grades in writing a few lines about My Birthday Party school homework.

10 Lines on My Birthday Party

  • My Birthday is the most special day of my life.
  • I celebrate my birthday every year.
  • My parents always arranged a small birthday party for me.
  • They call my friends and relatives for the party.
  • They buy me a beautiful dress on my day.
  • My friends brought me many gifts.
  • We eat many sweet dishes, drinks and burgers.
  • I blow candles and cut my cake.
  • On this birthday, i became 9 year old.
  • At last , we all enjoy and celebrate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Lines on Morning Walk in English for Kids

What Makes Branded T-Shirts Popular Among People?

10 Lines on Independence Day in English for Kids