10 Lines on My Family in English for Kids

  • My family is very good.
  • It is a nuclear family.
  • There are four members in my family.
  • It includes me, my mother, my father and my big brother.
  • I am the smallest member of my family.
  • We live together very happily.
  • We are always ready to help each other.
  • There is a strong bond between each member of my family.
  • My family members are very caring and supportive.  
  • I love my family.
Some Points About My Family
Few Sentences on My Family

Essay on My Family Within 10 Lines for Class 1,2,3,4,5 Kids

  • My family is very big and lovely.
  • There are 5 people in my family including me.
  • My family consists of me, parents and two sisters.
  • Everybody in my family lives together.
  • Everyone loves each other very much.
  • We all go for a big drive together.
  • My family also has grandparents who live in Karnal.
  • Everyone goes for a fair during the summer holidays.
  • Till date there was no quarrel with anyone in our family.
  • My uncle and aunt live in Delhi.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Lines on Morning Walk in English for Kids

What Makes Branded T-Shirts Popular Among People?

10 Lines on Independence Day in English for Kids